cHECk-RAS 2.0.1 Known Issues
Issues discovered or reported by users for cHECk-RAS 2.0.1 will be listed here. The current status and/or resolution will be updated as it becomes available.
Error: Cannot Create User's Data Folder
If you see a "cannot create user's data folder" error the first time you run cHECK-RAS, take the following actions:
- Navigate to the following location with Windows Explorer with "xxxx" representing your Windows Account Name: C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\FEMA\
- Create a new folder in the location with the name "cHECK-RAS" so the path of the new folder is C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\FEMA\cHECK-RAS
- Try to run cHECK-RAS again
Submit an issue
To submit an issue, please navigate to the Software Help Pageand specify "cHECK-RAS 2.0.1" as the system to update.
Subscribe to Receive CHECK-RAS News and Information
Please register to receive e-mail updates on FEMA Flood Hazard Mapping activities, including the latest on CHECK-RAS.
For More Information
For more information or additional assistance:
- Please e-mail a Map Specialist.
- Please call a Map Specialist in the FEMA Map Information eXchange; toll free, at 1-877-FEMA MAP (1-877-336-2627).
- Please register to receive FEMA Flood Hazard Mapping activities updates via e-mail.
For more information about the Risk MAP Program, or if you have specific questions about your map, please contact the FEMA Map Information eXchange FMIX at 1-877-FEMA MAP (1-877-336-2627) or email a Map Specialist.
Last Modified: Monday, 20-May-2013