FEMA Mapping and Insurance eXchange (FMIX)
Specialists at the FEMA Mapping and Insurance eXchange (FMIX) Customer Care Center can help you with questions about flood mapping and insurance. The FMIX provides the full range of information you need to make informed decisions about both insurance and risk to protect the life you’ve built. The FMIX also connects customers with technical experts specializing in subjects like modeling, GIS mapping, insurance underwriting and claims, and the Hazus loss-estimation software.
- Email: FEMAMapSpecialist@riskmapcds.com
- Click to chat with a Specialist. Our chat service is available 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET
Hours of Operation
The FMIX hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm Eastern Time. Self-service options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Information and Resources
- View flood maps and other flood hazard mapping products
- Learn how to change a flood zone designation
- Review preliminary flood hazard data for your community
- Learn the participation status of your community using the Community Status Book
- Learn about coastal flood risks
- Learn about risks associated with levees
- Visit the FloodSmart website to learn about flood insurance
- Other FEMA Contacts
Last Modified: Friday, 28-June-2013 14:21:00 EDT